As part of the SSIP investments, this project will rehabilitate the existing 100-year-old sewer main located under New Montgomery Street (between Market and Howard Streets), and Jessie, Minna and Mission Streets (between 2nd and 3rd Streets).
Look-Ahead Schedule: February – March 2022 (Subject to change)
Work Hours: Mondays – Fridays at 7:00am – 4:00pm
Sewer Lateral, Manhole Replacement, and Sewer Inspection
Crews will be inspecting sewers using CCTV and replacing aging side sewer laterals and manholes at the locations listed below. “No parking” signs will be posted in advance. Through access will continue to be available*. Local access will be provided with flaggers, and detour signage will be posted. There will be necessary traffic control for public and worker safety.
- February 2– February 28: Minna Street (2nd to New Montgomery St.) *(Local access only)
- February 7– February 28: New Montgomery Street (Howard to Mission St.)
- February 14 – March 4: Jessie Street (Annie to 2nd Street) *(Local access only)
- February 22 – March 19: New Montgomery Street (Market to Mission St.)
- February 22 – February 24: Mission Street (2nd to 3rd Street)